Meetings, Reunions and Retreats
Petit Jean State Park is ideal for small meetings, training workshops, and corporate retreats. The park specializes in groups of 20 to 60 guests and can customize the space and services to meet your needs. The park's overnight accommodations include 24-room Mather Lodge and the 33 Arkansas cabins near the lodge. Click Here to request a facility.
Arkansas meeting rooms and group retreat facilities at Mather Lodge:
- Arkansas Room/CCC Dining Room: This room near the guest rooms can accommodate 20 to 25 people. It's is a cozy study featuring couches and chairs.
With 10 or more rooms - Complimentary
With under 10 rooms - $80 per day
- Legacy Room: This meeting room is located near Mather Lodge's main dining room. The room can hold up to 50 persons. It can be used for meetings, or as a private dining room for small banquets and group retreats. The room includes state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
With 25 or more meals - Complimentary
With less than 20 meals - $100 per day
With no meals - $125 per use $200 per day
Group Facilities at Mather Lodge:
- Standard Pavilion - Enclosed
$50 per use $70 per day
$30 per hour
- Large Pavilion - Open
$55 per use $90 per day
$35 per hour
- Recreation Hall - Enclosed
$160 per use $235 per day
Clean-Up Deposit $100
An additional fee of $30 will be required for groups of over 50 persons renting any standard pavilion.
- Formal and casual settings for all three meals
- Special dietary requirements can be accommodated
- Receptions, hors d'oeuvres, plate-served meals, and buffets
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- Classic Southern cuisine meals at reasonable prices
Other meeting services:
Click Here to request a facility.
- Flip charts, easels, dry-erase boards, and markers
- Overhead projector and screen
- Color TV and VCR (in the Arkansas Room)
- WiFi Internet accessibility
- Fax and copy services