Duplex Housekeeping Cabin
Duplex Housekeeping Cabin is half of one cabin structure featuring two rentable sides. These modern, wood frame structures include an adjoining door in the center wall between the two sides. This door must be opened by cabin occupants on both sides to provide passageway through it. Because of this feature, these cabins are perfect for families or friends who want separate sleeping facilities, but would like to join together for meals or other group gatherings.
- Fireplaces (October - April)
- Fully-equipped kitchens including full-size refrigerator, full-size cook stove, microwave, coffee pot, assortment of pots, pans, silverware, utensils, dishes, and glasses
- All linens are provided
- Some units sleep four persons, two queen-size beds in the bedroom. NOTE: No hide-a-bed sofa in the living room
- Some units sleep three persons, one queen-size bed, one twin bed, in the bedroom. NOTE: No hide-a-bed sofa in the living room
- TV with satellite hookup
- Four of these units are barrier-free to accommodate the needs of visitors with disabilities
|1 Bedroom Duplex Housekeeping w/ 2 queen beds
||2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11
||The charge for each additional person is $12 per day. Children age 12 and under stay free.
|1 Bedroom Duplex Housekeeping w/ 1 queen & 1 twin
||12a, 12b, 14, 15
||Cabins #12a, #12b, #14, and #15 are barrier-free to meet the needs of visitors with disabilities.The charge for each additional person is $12 per day. Children age 12 and under stay free.
For two adults. $12 per extra person over age 12. Available throughout the year.
Book online or call 877-879-2741 24 hours a day.